Thank you for visiting our website, operated by SARAH'S WHISPER. It is a brand of a company known as Hebei Miyu Technology Co., Ltd. (the "Company"). One of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content. Our staffs are employed on the basis that they will protect information about you. This is our corporate standard. Under the law, your privacy rights are also protected. Privacy laws place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential, to store your information securely, and to allow you easy access to check and correct your information.
- You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data; however please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
SARAH'S WHISPER will collect, use, and maintain information consistent with the Agreement. The Company will not have the purpose of collecting users’ personal information by running this website and business.
Q: What information does the Company collect?
A: When enlisting on our site or buying Products, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, email address, telephone number, or demographic information like your hometown. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website.
To better provide you with products and services offered, the Company may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
If you purchase the Company's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
The Company may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Political affiliation
- Household income
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services.
These may include:
- registering for an account;
- entering a sweepstake or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- sign up for special offers from selected third parties;
- sending us an email message;
- Submit your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent's use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we may have collected from children under age 13, please contact us.
Q: What is the use of your Personal Information?
A: The Company collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
The Company may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from the Company and its affiliates.
Q: What information does the Company share with others?
A: The Company may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to a third party. The Company may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to the Company, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Company may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Company or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Company, or the public.
Q: What are my Tracking Options?
A: The Company may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within the Company, to determine what the Company services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Company to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by the Company. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Company website.
DO NOT TRACK
Currently, various browsers — such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a "do not track" or "DNT" option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. SARAH'S WHISPER does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals to the Company's Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. SARAH'S WHISPER takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DETAILS?
We process personal data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our services. We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including processing payment card transactions, arranging for shipping, handling returns and refunds, maintaining a record of the purchases you make, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including to recognize you and welcome you to the Site.
- To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials, and other offerings from the Company or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
- To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates, or offers.
- Correspond with you;
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our use or a third party's use;
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To support you, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our site, services, databases, and other technology assets and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our site and services.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you've provided us with the means to do so. For example, if you've given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize the Company pages, or register with the Company site or services, a cookie helps the Company to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Company website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Company features that you customized.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Company services or websites you visit.
- Recognize you if you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Reporting, which allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
- Strictly Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site and may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
In addition to our cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
Cookie Preferences on SARAH'S WHISPER Website: Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking Cookie Preferences in the footer of the SARAH'S WHISPER website.
Browser Settings: You can also manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand the privacy settings available to you. If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser's settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in to an account and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit our website.
Q: How to Secure your Personal Information?
A: The Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The Company uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control;
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DETAILS?
- We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems are subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who've special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- SARAH'S WHISPER prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed the information within our systems.
- We protect your contact info and will not sell it in any way.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
WE ACCUMULATE YOUR EMAIL TO BE ABLE TO:
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by using the contact form at our website sarahswhisper.com and we'll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside China. You may access the website from outside China.at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
- Upon visiting this website you agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless SARAH'S WHISPER and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties, relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the products; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This website originates from China. The laws of China. without regard to its conflict of law, principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of China. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or because of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Q: YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
A: Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws concerning your data.
YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS:
- Request access to your data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request deletion of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your data to you or a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Advertising content relative to your information can't be used by the Company before sending a request from users/customers and getting approved.
What is Right to Deletion?
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records;
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted under federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation;
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Q: What are the Privacy Rights of EU Users?
A: If you reside in the European Union (EU), United Kingdom (UK), Switzerland, Norway, Lichtenstein, or Iceland, you have certain data protection rights under your local laws.
These rights may include:
- The right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information;
- The right to request edits or erasure of your personal information;
- The right to limit the processing of your personal information;
- Data portability right (if applicable);
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
If the Company relies on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, please note that this will not alter the validity of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are not satisfied with the Company's handling of your privacy concerns, please note that you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
List of EU supervisory authorities: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Switzerland supervisory authority: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
If you have any questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
GDPR-CUSTOMER DATA PROCESSING APPENDIX:
"Customer Data" means any personal data that SARAH'S WHISPER processes on behalf of Customer via the Services, as more particularly described in this DPA.
"Data Protection Laws" means all data protection laws and regulations applicable to a party's processing of Customer Data under the Agreement, including, where applicable, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
GDPR-EU DATA PROTECTION LAW
"EU Data Protection Law" means all data protection laws and regulations applicable to Europe, including (i) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR"); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iv) in respect of the United Kingdom ("UK") any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union.
"Europ" means, for this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area and/or their member states, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
"Non-EU Data Protection Laws" means the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA"); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law ("LGPD"), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
"SCCs" means the standard contractual clauses for processors as approved by the European Commission or Swiss Federal Data Protection Authority (as applicable), which shall be applied only to transfers of Customer Data from the European Union.
"Sensitive Data" means (a) social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof); (b) credit or debit card number (other than the truncated (last four digits) of a credit or debit card); (c) employment, financial, genetic, biometric or health information; (d) racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation; (e) account passwords; or (f) other information that falls within the definition of "special categories of data" under applicable Data Protection Laws.
"Services Data" means any data relating to the Customer's use, support, and/or operation of the Services, including information relating to volumes, activity logs, frequencies, bounce rates or other information regarding emails and other communications Customer generates and sends using the Services.
- Parties' roles: If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party's processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that concerning the processing of Customer Data, the Customer is the controller and is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
- Purpose limitation: SARAH'S WHISPER shall process Customer Data only following Customer's documented lawful instructions as outlined in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing ("Permitted Purposes"). The parties agree that the agreement sets out the Customer's complete and final instructions to SARAH'S WHISPER concerning the processing of Customer Data, and processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require a prior written agreement between the parties.
- Prohibited data: Customer will not provide (or cause to be provided) any Sensitive Data to SARAH'S WHISPER for processing under the Agreement, and SARAH'S WHISPER will have no liability whatsoever for Sensitive Data, whether in connection with a Security Incident or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, this DPA will not apply to Sensitive Data.
- Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to SARAH'S WHISPER; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for SARAH'S WHISPER to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and how Customer acquired Customer data. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, customers agree they shall comply with all laws, including Data Protection Laws applicable to any emails or other content created, sent, or managed through the service. They also agree to comply with laws relating to obtaining consent (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails, and its email deployment practices.
- The lawfulness of Customer's instructions:Customer will ensure that United Kingdom processing of the Customer Data by Customer's instructions will not cause SARAH'S WHISPER to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. SARAH'S WHISPER shall promptly notify Customer in writing unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
Q: What are California Privacy Rights?
A: Do Not Sell My Personal Information Notice - California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, you have the right to:
- Request that the Company disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that the Company has collected about you;
- Request that the Company todelete any personal information that was collected about you; or request the Company to not sell your personal information.
The Company has 45 business days to respond to your request.
The Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months:
- Category A. Identifiers, such as contact details, for instance, your real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name.
- Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California Customer Records law, such as your name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information.
- Category C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as gender or date of birth.
- Category D. Commercial information, such as transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information.
- Category E. Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements.
- Category F. Geo-location data, such as device location.
- Category G. Professional or employment-related information, such as business contact details to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us.
- Category H. Education information, such as student records and directory information.
If you are under 18 years of age
If you have registered an account with the Company, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted personal information that you publicly post on our Sites. To request the removal of such information, please contact us using the contact information provided below. Make sure to include your account's email address and a statement that you reside in California.
"Shine the Light Law"
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as "Shine the Light" law, permits our users who are residents of California to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, personal information (if any). We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this personal information would include a list of the shared categories and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the address listed below.
If you wish to exercise any of the mentioned rights, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer as soon as possible.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides specific rights to those residing in California. If you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Statement.
- You have the right to request that we provide you with information about what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
- You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
- We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this section of our Privacy Statement.
- You may request that we not sell your personal information. As noted above, we do not sell your personal information and we only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this Statement.
- You have the right to designate an authorized agent to request on your behalf. Please see the Identity Verification Requirement below for information on our process for verifying that we have received a legally valid request.
- If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on this section of our Privacy Statement or wish to submit a request to request that we not share your information with third parties, please contact us by email or through the contact us page.
- See more at https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/
ACCORDING TO COLOPPA, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
Q: WHAT ARE NEVADA RESIDENT RIGHTS
A: If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal Data to third parties who intend to license or sell that Personal Data. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line "Nevada Do Not Sell Request" and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your Data as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would love to hear from you, contact us on: