All graphics, text, photographs or other images, audio clips, slogans, logos, button icons trade names or word software and another content on the website of Sarah’s Whisper are exclusive to Sarah’s Whisper or its best content suppliers. Without Sarah’s Whisper's express written consent, you may not utilize, copy, modify, reproduce, exhibit, sell, license, distribute or utilize any of the content or discard any content in a way that is not allowed by Sarah’s Whisper. The utilization of data mining, robots or same data collecting and extraction tools on Sarah’s Whisper and use of Sarah’s Whisper service marks or trademarks in Meta tags are not allowed.
The alignment, collection, and assembly of all the content on the site are of Sarah’s Whisper. You may not utilize the content of Sarah’s Whisper or compilation in any form that discredits Sarah’s Whisper or in some way lead to the violation of any applicable regulations or laws. You may utilize the content for your individual information and for shipping and ordering on the site and for no other reason.
All the software utilized on this site is the sole property of Sarah’s Whisper and also its suppliers of software. The content, compilation and the software are secured under nation, state, and international copyright laws. All rights that are not given are reserved by Sarah’s Whisper Violators can be prosecuted fully by law.
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
It is the policy of Sarah’s Whisper to take proper action where deemed important in order to know all the important state, federal and international laws in association with material that is thought to be infringing to some extent.
In case intellectual property right owners believe that Sarah’s Whisper offers for sale, sells or makes accessible goods or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, you may send us an e-mail.
- A description of where the infringing material is actually there on the website's product URL.
- A description of the allegedly infringing material or work;
- A physical signature or electronic signature of the individual who is authorized to act on owner's behalf.
- A statement made by you that has a nice belief that the disputed utilization of the material is not authorized by the copyright or another proprietary agent, owner or the law.
- Details that are adequate to enable us to get in touch with you like your telephone, address and email address.
- Identifying the intellectual property rights that you claim are actually infringed by the site, for example, the ABC copyright, XYZ trademark, Reg. No. 456789 etc.
- A statement made by you that the above details and notification is precise and that you are the actual copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner who has got an exclusive right that is infringed.